Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Award 11: Funniest Moment

• 24-11-2008 5:39am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,909 ✭✭✭✭

Neil1984 Epic fail 500th post -
    Okay well I was gonna just say “5000th post, had to be in this thread, great group of lads (and girls) in here, makes the workday (aye right) fun, word” but Charlie went and challenged me so gonna try and make this somewhat decent. And the only way to do that is by using props!!

Some celebration GIFs

OH YEA!
    koolaidman3jc.gifWoo woo woo woo woo woo woo!homer7cx.gif[IMG]And no OT post would be complete without the obligatory mooozak vid: And just for Charlie……..BEWBS![/img]img46cef71628df0iy1.jpg[IMG][/img]441605436[IMG][/img]wakeupivoe7.gif[IMG][/img]

Spurs/Arsenal DVD -
    Pray tell reckless, seeing as Spurs just announced healthy financial results, are they that desperate to turn a profit? Pretty small time if you ask me.

Archimedes -
    Archimedes wrote: »
    Ive asked for my posting rights to be taken away in this forum given the state of it lately, but thanks for giving me the opportunity to speed things up.
    You obviously want Arsenal to win this game, and they are. But instead of cheering on your team, you would rather focus on Ronaldo and Tevez and winding United fans up. Well done, you stellar, trolling cunt - you're the type of person/immature bollox thats wrong with the forum these days.

Pighead's many burns -
    Careful there Piggsy, if it's unsubstantiated rumours we're going on there's a few I could post about the other manager last night...;)
    Pighead wrote: »
    Don't worry buddy. The source where I found out that Arry is bent is impeccable.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=52078717&postcount=56

Funniest Moment 34 votes

Neil1984's Epic Fail
    0% 0 votes
    Spurs/Arsenal DVD
    32% 11 votes
    Archimedes
    35% 12 votes
    Pighead's many burns
    32% 11 votes

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Victory for dragging up old posts!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,871 ✭✭✭Karmafaerie

How did Boggles getting his left and right mixed up not make it to the list?!!

Now that was a classic!:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement